Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hey, HottnBurning here!

Hi, I'm HottnBurning

(check out my Youtube channel which is.. well, HottnBurning),

I created this blog to help people earn FREE cash online (via Paypal, Alertpay, check, anything!), and I will only post ones that are good, and also don't scam you. I'll also post the ones that DO scam you, but I'll warn you. For example, I'm testing out A.W. Surveys right now, and possibly B-U-X.net, if you want to sign up under my referral to help, that'd be much appreciated :D. Also, usually when I cash out, I give away like $5 to $25 of it, to give you my thanks :). I hold contests monthly for that, and just look at the post for more info... Okay, that's all 4 now. Take care-

~HottnBurning

~ways to help you earn more of the green stuff

P.S. There's also meebo if you want to IM me, and I'll add an {EDIT} when I'm posting some new news or find a new site. So just scroll down and check out the sites I currently hav 2 get u free cash! Feel free to comment and surf around! :P

No comments: