Thursday, August 7, 2008

OFFICIAL Referral Contests! >.> Clik HeRe <.<

Hey wats up?

I'm posting contests like every two weeks to win free cash just 4 you guys who signed up under my referral (on any of my GPT sites!)!! I can give out $5 to $THIRTY DOLLARS$ depending on how much I cash out and from what site! I'll probably pay via paypal, or I could get u membership to something like Club Penguin, RS, get yu Gaia gold, WoW gold, NX cash, mesos, and all that stuff..

Just email me at HottnBurning@gmail.com wen you sign up under my referral (and if you also refer ur friends), and I'll enter you in the contest, I might be able 2 give daily contests somtimes as well! Right now, we're in the "testing sites" stage, so I'll get back to ya soon~

HottnBurning~ways to help you get some of that green stuff

No comments: